0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Al 'Aziziyah, Libya

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Al 'Aziziyah, Libya

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 19mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 20mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SE 27mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 23mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 23mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Thursday

11/6/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 27mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 26mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content