0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Korce, Albania

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Korce, Albania

Wednesday

8/20/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 47°

Clear. Temperature of 47°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 32% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 48°

Clear. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content